Gregory A. Francken, M.D.
Education and Training
- Medical School: University of Wisconsin
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology, St. Luke’s Medical Center. Chief Resident.
- Fellowship: Pediatric Radiology, Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin
- Fellowship: Nuclear Imaging, Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Diagnostic Radiology, American Board of Radiology
- Pediatric Radiology, American Board of Radiology
- American Board of Nuclear Medicine
- Certification Board of Nuclear Cardiology
- Certified Clinical Densitometrist, International Society for Clinical Densitometry
- Director of Nuclear Medicine
- Radiation Safety Committee Chairperson, Waukesha Memorial Hospital
- Clinical Reviewer, American College of Radiology Nuclear Medicine Accreditation Program